Welcome to the ColitisNinja.com (the “Site”)! We hope you’ll enjoy your stay and visit the Site frequently. Viewing and using this Site are conditioned upon your acknowledgment and agreement to the following Site Terms:
- ColitisNinja.com (“The Ninja”) is owned by Mrs. Amber Elder, the creator of “COLITIS NINJA.” The Ninja is the owner of all intellectual property rights, including trademarks (registered and unregistered) and copyrights in and associated with the Colitis Ninja and Crohn’s Ninja comic strips and derivative works. The Site is managed by The Ninja. Please assume that everything you see on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted.
- The Ninja maintains this Site for your personal entertainment and support for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases such as Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis and indeterminate colitis. You may use anything from this site or other Colitis Ninja® platforms for PERSONAL USE or AWARENESS ONLY. Feel free to share, use, Tweet, Retweet or post any photos, articles or any other content from this site, but please give proper credit to Colitis Ninja®. Please do not remove logo, copyrights, trademarks or watermarks. YOU MAY NOT SELL OR PROFIT FROM ANY OF THE CONTENT YOU SEE HERE. Colitis Ninja® is a trademark registered with the USTPO. YOU MANY NOT STEAL CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE AND POST IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITES AS YOUR OWN POSTS. IF THE ARTICLES WRITTEN HERE ARE FOUND ON OTHER WEBSITES, LEGAL ACTION WILL BE SOUGHT AGAINST YOU.
- Trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site, including “Colitis Ninja,” “Crohn’s Ninja,” Colitis Ninja, and the images of the Colitis Ninja, et al comic characters, are registered and unregistered Marks of Elder. No right to use any Mark displayed on the Site is granted to you by The Ninja. In other words, you may not at any time use the content you see here and claim it as your own content.
- I AM NOT A DOCTOR OR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. All views expressed are my own. This blog was not created to offer medical advice or to offer up any advice about how to treat any diseases (especially those that relate to Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis).
- This blog was not created to diagnose any disease. All posts are derived from my own experiences and opinions. Colitis Ninja® seeks only to encourage and inspire those suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Disease and to raise awareness for said diseases.
- I do not claim to have any answers on how to cure or treat IBD. As of now, there is no cure for Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis. Treatment for your disease should always be consulted with your doctor. Only you and your doctor can best to treat your condition.
- All items, foods, medicines, creams, or any consumer-based product mentioned on this blog should be discussed with your doctor or medical professional before use. Colitis Ninja® cannot be held responsible for any product used based off of my blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media or digital platforms.
- The goal of Colitis Ninja® is simply to encourage, tell you about my experiences, inform, inspire and raise awareness. © Copyright Colitis Ninja® 2017. All rights reserved.
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Opt Out For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.publishers.healthyads.com/about/privacy-policy If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.